- Feeding over 13 800 children at R0.50c per day in KwaZulu Natal and the Eastern Cape in South Africa. The Eastern Cape feeding is done in association with Len Harvey of Miracle Meals Trust
- Association formed with Sole of Africa. The association was formed primarily to provide food and primary health-care (in association with Wits Medical School) for rural communities once the land had been cleared of land mines and was repopulated, up to the first crops being harvested and ensuring sustainability for the community.
- Ingwavuma orphan care, our founder and MD, Gordon Minott has been involved with Ingwavuma Orphan Care for the last 4 years and was elected chairman of the organisation 2 years ago. Ingwavuma Orphan Care has over 3000 orphans on their database and care for over 1100 terminally ill parents through their home based care program. Through the Ingwavuma Orphan Care’s social welfare program they are instrumental in obtaining grants for the orphans and insuring that they are registered at the local schools.
- In association with Dawn Broadberry opened our first international office in Glasgow Scotland.
- World renowned TV journalist Coetzee Zietsman directed and filmed the Food4Africa’s™ footage.