- To work with faith based organisation, NGO’s, local community leaders, local and district municipalities to raise funds to implement HIV/AIDScentres within the poorer communities that will
- Manage the role out of the antiretroviral programme to affected families.
- Manage home-care based services.
- Work with families and children to obtain birth and death certificates.
- Screen caregivers and manage ongoing relationship with caregivers to ensure they are caring for AIDS orphans and other vulnerable children.
- Issue food parcels and medical services to vulnerable families and children whilst waiting for grants to be issued.
- Work with local authorities to speed up requests for grants.
- Ensure AIDS orphans and vulnerable children remain in school.
- Ensure AIDS orphans and vulnerable children receive all the care and support they need.
- Work with local communities to identify vulnerable families and children in need of support.
- Establish and mentor self help projects that bring economic stability back into the community.
- Work with NGO’s such as Treatment for Action Campaign to raise funds to speed up the role out of the Antiretroviral Programme to the poorest of the poor.
- Work with relief workers to raise funds to supply a nutritional meal supplement into the poorest communities.
- Work with business to role out a nutritional meal supplement to the majority of semi skilled and unskilled labour work force to prolong their lives.
- Partner with NGO’s and local government authorities to raise funds to role out a nutritional meal supplement through all health services for people living with HIV/AIDS, therefore prolonging their lives.
- Work with faith based organisations, NGO’s, local community leaders, local and district municipalities to raise fund to set up day-care centres within the poorer communities for all children aged 0-5 years.
- Work with faith based organisations, NGO’s, local community leaders, local and district municipalities to raise funds to develop and implement communication programmes that
- Bring awareness of the services available within local rural communities.
- Show job opportunities for self help projects within local rural communities.
- Media campaigns that show how prevention methods of medicines and nutrition within the workforce will improve productivity and profitability for business and the economy.
- Push the plight of the millions of AIDS orphans through creative media campaigns.
- Work with government to develop more measurable and speedier processes to support the plight of all vulnerable children and families living with indirectly/directly with HVI/AIDS.
- On sell products made by upliftment programmes both locally and internationally
- Food4Africa™ works with individual communities to create sustainability and ease the pressures.
Food4Africa™ partners with communities and business experts in easy to learn product-making ventures to ensure that the projects are set up and then managed as a business following correct corporate governance.
Each sustainable project agrees in return for this support that 20% of all sales go back into purchasing a nutritional food supplement, at least ensuring that the children, the ageing and in some cases the dying are supported.