Sinomonde Pre-School – Vista Shacks – 58 children
Sinomonde is a zinc and timber construction, where rust has eaten away so much of the zinc, that the whole place is likened to a colander, so rain and even wind make the place not a nice place to shelter the 58 children coming from the surrounding shacks for a place to be looked after while parents are out sourcing a living or sustenance in any way or form.
The plot of ground that it stands on is large, and the municipality has in fact fenced the whole place in, is good, as it allows for a garden to be established, and also makes it a safe place for the kids to play.
- The ideal solution here would be to again place a containerto house the children, while using the shanty as a kitchen, storeroom for the gardening tools and as a play area when to hot outside
- R30 000 Unitainer would supply and deliver
- To supply proper nutrition dailyto each child on a sustainable basis for 18 months, whilst paper is processed to make the crèche official
- R0.50c x 548 days = R274 per child x 58 children = R15,892.00
- It would take about R5000.00 to repair the leaks and apertures in order to make the place habitable
- To supply proper nutrition dailyto each child on a sustainable basis for a year
- R0.50c x 365 = R182.50 per child x 58 children = R10,585.00 per annum
Total Requirements for Option One
Total Requirements for Option Two